Robberies, armed assaults, etc., take place daily in private homes, companies, shopping centres, prestigious jewelry stores and more. The solution business owners and wealthy homeowners resort to is hiring a private security company for personal security services to protect their assets on a daily basis.
There should be a list of operating instructions in security companies on how to deal with different types of assaults, robberies, etc. occurring in the presence of their staff. The circumstances in which the crime takes place and how they occur can help them to draw lessons and to be prepared and trained if another such crime occurs.
Why hire personal security services?
Today, the problem many people face is dealing with crime on their property. Hiring security guards helps deter crime, maintain security and give a greater feeling of safety. They also provide assistance and control to clients, users and employees.
The role of a security guard
Security guards are professionals trained and educated to maintain security in companies, shopping centres, estates, etc. They know the best techniques for personal defense, handling of weapons. They also lodge active surveillance in a fixed manner in a certain environment and schedule, or sporadically such as in sports events, for example.
A security staff offers personal security services and carry out various tasks to ensure the protection of all assets and contribute to owners’ peace of mind:
- Take charge of access control.
- Supervise the entry and exit of certain people, vehicles or objects to an enclosure, confirm credentials, check merchandise or restrict the passage to certain areas. In addition, they detect where possible incidents may take place and may prevent them from happening.
- For personal security services, the staff uses technology and systems such as scanners, security arches, lathes, authentication equipment, card readers, and whatever else is necessary.
- They comply with regulations and monitor visitors, employees and customers to prevent incidents from occurring.
- If there are CCTV stations on the premises, the CCTV operators will use them for monitoring, checking that everything is running smoothly within the facility.
- In the event of an incident, the security staff will attempt to control the situation, notifying the police and paramedics as well.
- Staff will carry out security rounds verifying that everything is in order even if when the company or facility, etc. has closed for the day and the common areas of the building or grounds remain empty.
If you are considering hiring a security guard for personal security service, we at Rockwall Security Associates have professionals who can help. They are exclusively prepared to carry out surveillance tasks effectively and give you peace of mind.